Wednesday, April 13, 2011

S.E.A. Formal Committee Spotlight

 S.E.A. Formal Committee Spotlight
Debony Miller

 This week's spotlight is on Debony Miller. Debony is currently in charge of the S.E.A. Formal website. She enjoys publishing the latest S.E.A. Formal information for her Sorors.

What School/Chapter do/did you attend?
 New Jersey City University - Feline Iota Chapter

What year did you Pledge?
Fall 2007

Why did you decide to join the 2011 S.E.A. Formal Committee?
I have been an active sister since 2007 and I have yet to attend a S.E.A. Formal. I thought what better way to attend my first S.E.A. Formal, then to join the committee. I wanted to know how the formal worked from the inside out.

What part of the 2011 S.E.A. Formal are you most looking forward to?
The part I'm most looking forward to is the dancing.

Why should sisters attend attend this year's S.E.A. Formal?
I think sisters are going to be pleasantly surprised at all of the things we have in store for them. I don't want to give anything away, but we've got a few things up our sleeves!

No comments:

Post a Comment